Pages

Wednesday 14 September 2011

We Wear Pink On Wednesdays, Essie Super Bossa Nova........

For this weeks Pink Wednesday, I have gone for something a bit bright and cheerful as the days are now getting so grey....




OPI Nail Envy as Base - 2 Coats
Essie Super Bossa Nova - 2 Coats
Out The Door Top Coat


This polish is a pearl finish with a gorgeous blue shimmer running through. Its very nearly Opaque in one coat, 2 tho makes it totally perfect. This polish applies like a dream and dries quickly. From this summers summer collection, its a cheerful Magenta Pink.
I love how this colour brightens my hands and adds a little sunshine to any outfit.


Are you wearing Pink this Wednesday???
Follow the link on the left of this post for more information :))


Mwah

3 comments:

  1. Hello!
    Beautiful nails and color. I loove pink so much!!!:)
    I'm your new blog follower! I've found your blog just today and it's amazing! I'm going to read all of your posts!:DI was searching for some inspiration and that's it! I'll really appreciate when you check out my blog too and subscribed when you'll like it!:) Thank you very much!
    Good luck!
    Kisses<3

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...