Pages

Wednesday 25 April 2012

Some Topshop Goodies.............


Having read a lot of very good things about Topshops range of cosmetics, especially there lipsticks.
Because of this I picked up a couple of there Lip products and a nail polish today



How could I resist this bottle of sparkly heaven?? Its called Adrenalin. Its a clear base with micro pinky lilac, holographic micro glitter and large holo hex. Gorgeous.


Next up I chose Ohh La La a matte finish tangerine lipstick, it feels lovely and creamy, I cant wait to try this one out.


And lastly I picked up one of there Lip Sticks, a jumbo Lip pencil. I will use this as a lippy and as a liner. Again the texture is soft and glides on. These pencils are super pigmented and after I swatched them in store, proved to have great staying power on my hand :)

L To R
Ohh La La and Clueless

What colours do you recommend from Topshop??

Think I have found a new addiction lol.



Mwah


2 comments:

  1. I have to say I am pretty impressed with TS makeup collection. It was always something that I bypassed when I went in there but since trying their skin glow highlighter I am definitely going to be investing in more as these look gorgeous especially that nail polish!

    Becky
    Becky’s Makeup and Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Im so glad it wasnt just me that over looked it for so long!!! Let me know if you do pick anything up :))xxx

      Delete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...