Pages

Monday 22 July 2013

My top 5 Highend Lip glosses.....


Hope you all had a fantastic weekend and have been enjoying the warm weather :)

I have talked to you about lip stick more than once, so I thought it might be fun and a little different to talk to you about my favorite high end lip glosses. 
Lip glosses have had a place in my heart for many years and I over look them a lot now days since I started my love affair with lipstick, lol.

So I have got together my top 5 ( I did cheat a little tho, I actually have 8 lol) to talk to you about.







L To R
Lancome Juicy Tube in Lychee
YSL Golden Gloss No 4
Nars Turkish Delight
Chanel Glossimer No 104
Chanel Glossimer No 169


Buxom glosses in...
Trixie, Tonya and White Russian


What do you think of my picks?

What glosses do you love??


Mwah



1 comment:

  1. All these shades looks nice and sparkly. They seem to be on glossy side. I usually like matte lipsticks and glosses. But i like few shades from this range.

    ReplyDelete

I love to see what you think too, Leave me a comment and be sure to check back, I always reply!!xxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...